1. At Criterion Pubiishing we take privacy very seriously. Throughout the data collection process, all necessary steps are taken to ensure that data is used only according to the purposes that Criterion has clearly stated.
3. Information is collected from the User on registration, or when contributions are made or certain features of the site used. It is collected primarily so that Criterion can both personalise the use of the site for Users and to assist in provision of the service.
4. Information is also collected so that Criterion may send Users further information about the site, related products or services, details of other Criterion products or services or those of third parties. The site allows the User to choose which of these will be relevant. Criterion will only pass information about Users (as an individual as opposed to aggregate information - as explained in clause 10) to third parties with Users' consent or otherwise set out in this policy.
5. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details.
6. All User information supplied by Users of europeancleaningjournal.com as defined under europeancleaningjournal.com Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Users can access the data held on them by europeancleaningjournal.com by contacting Criterion in writing or by email, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
8. Users' details may be transferred to the new owner if ownership of europeancleaningjournal.com changes.
10. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
11. Whilst we strive to protect User's personal information no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantee to be totally secure and thus Criterion cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information it may process as part of the site.