Home › magazine › june july 2012 › latest news › Lucart tissue products at ISSA/INTERCLEAN
Lucart tissue products at ISSA/INTERCLEAN29th of June 2012
Lucart claims to offer a closed loop system with its range of tissue products made from recycled drinks cartons.
The company has made major investments into machinery to produce its Eco Natural Lucart range, which incorporates both toilet paper and hand towels.
“An average beverage container is comprised of around 75 per cent pulp while the remaining 25 per cent consists of aluminium, plastics and other materials,” said marketing director Massimo Oriani.
Eco Natural Lucart products are natural brown in colour and are used in hotels, restaurants, schools and railway stations. Drinks containers are collected for recycling by a Lucart partner company.
Tel: +39 0583 83701. Email: www.lucartprofessional.com